Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Quick Reference Links

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bobble Bots

Earlier this week, I hosted a Bobble Bots Moshi Monsters Bash. I’ve hosted a couple of MommyParty gatherings before, and I knew the kids would be excited to play with the Moshi Monsters. Bobble Bots are made by the same company as Hexbugs. You might remember that I hosted a Hexbug MommyParty last year.



Anyway, here’s what Bobble Bots has to say about this exciting new toy:

“This new brand of innovative robotic pets and playsets fuses some of what fans love most about HEXBUG - high-tech vibration technology, collectable pieces, and open-ended creative building play - with the hugely popular virtual Moshling characters and buildings, in a way that brings Monstro City to life This new brand of innovative robotic pets and playsets fuses some of what fans love most about HEXBUG - high-tech vibration technology, collectable pieces, and open-ended creative building play - with the hugely popular virtual Moshling characters and buildings, in a way that brings Monstro City to life.”




The girls were enthusiastic about playing with the MoshiMonsters. They had a lot of fun with them and spent most of the time letting them roam free on the floor while chasing after them. It reminded me of bumper cars on a much smaller scale! I couldn’t help but chuckle watching them play.



The Moshling playsets include buildings and street pieces that help contain them. They scurry around like little citizens in a robotic city. If the little Moshlings behave in the Gross-ery Store, they can stop by the Ice Scream Store on the way Home. LOL!!


After your child is done playing with the Moshlings for the day, perhaps a little online play would be exciting, too. MoshiMonsters has a website where your kids can play in a virtual world. Membership is FREE, and does not require the purchase of a Moshling. However, each Moshling comes with a code to be entered for access to additional features.  I've linked to the parent information part of the website, for your convenience.

I haven’t seen them in any local stores yet, but they are available online here. I encourage you to check them out. I bet your kids will love playing with them!


I wasn't able to capture any video at the party, so I'm posting a link to the company video for you. You've got to see these things in action. Really cute!




Have you seen MoshiMonsters locally?  Do your kids have any?  Tell me about your experience in the comments. 


Disclaimer – MommyParties provided me this opportunity to host this Moshi Monsters party. They provided me with product and materials to host the party, in exchange for my honest review and agreement to post about the party. The opinions expressed her are my own.