Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's not my fault...

Really, it isn't.  I just couldn't help myself. 

See, I have a bunch of blogs in my reader that I follow.  So, Sunday night, I was trying to catch up on some blog reading and commenting...cuz I do like to visit around in the bloggy world.  The Pioneer Woman had put up this post about her recent trip to Atlanta.  At the end of the post was a list of some of the bloggers she met while she was there. 

This one caught my eye.   She's a Mom, a paramedic, a firefighter...you know, one of the real everyday heroes.  I don't mentioned it much on my blog, but I used to be active in EMS.  That is how King J and I met, but that's a story for another day.  I burned out after one (or two or six) too many bad calls.  One of these days, I'll go back.  I even keep up my certifications.  Anyway, I spent HOURS reading her posts.  Some are funny, others are hard to read.  In any case, she captured my interest.  I don't know much about how bloggy awards are passed around, but this lady most definitely deserves one. 

But then, oh dear, she had her list of favorite blogs.  I made the mistake of clicking on Dr. Grumpy.  I say mistake because I am now sleep deprived, bleary-eyed, and my sides ache horribly.  I think I broke a couple of ribs from laughing so hard.  Yes, his language is a bit more, um...edgy, than what I use, but his blog is well worth reading.  It took me the better part of two nights, but I read every.single.entry.  Hysterical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you. Come back soon...